Sunday, September 9, 2007

I Got So Many Bloomin' Plants!

Its amazing how Justy's hybiscus seeds came up.At least I think they were from Justy'seeds.The Hibiscus i had in the spot these amazing blooms came up i brought in.(Same kind). These are the kind of hybiscus you can grow outside in Ontario. Look at the amazing saucer flowers. I'm so happy with them.(They need stakes) They really graced my front bed this summer.The Hybiscus is blooming also..smiling away...

The Hibiscus that came up outa now where...

LOTS of blooms they gave me.

The Zinnia's grew quite big (from Canadian Tire).The Amaranth grew but not tall.This is because of bad and shallow soil i suspect. Oh well, better than nothing.:)

"Kiss me over the garden gate" bloomed beside the garden gate.


Not sure what this is...

Purple Cone Flowers


Big beautiful brown eyes


Tansy anyone..???


The RoseofSharon Hybiscus is blooming too,..next to Telsing's flowering Garlic Chives...and the much anticipated black tomato plant i am waiting to share with the group.

Hereis a picture of my Hybiscus that have successfully bloomed for me ..it needs a home..its in a redish kinda pot on the left.Blooms are a kinda red i think...

There's also some potted chocolate mint...mmmmmm

Tansy I've mentioned...how about some pothos?..anyone want one..very hardy..
Great for begginners..they dont neeed alot of care...they are on the left of the picture in a bigger white pot in front of the chocolate mint i take cuttings from.


Do you see the coleus with its bright and colourful foliage too..?
Ahhhhh,..but summer has been glorious with summer blooms. It grows on....I have more...
More later....

No comments: