Sunday, September 23, 2007

Mystery Plants in Detail

Pics of latest adoptions..lemon tree and lemon balm..more to come..

Lemon Balm


Here are a few closeups of the mystery plants growing...


Here is another close up of a mystery that has has me curious fora while..this plant is comming uptoday ortommorrow to go to the compost..is it a native Ontario plant?..anyone know.?

...And closer...

Lol..had to share this lil' red rose bloom while you are here..

This is sedum. I do have an extra one. Ask me for it.

Peek a boo...i see you red tomato,.you cannot hide..



Turns out this mystery plant in the herb box that i shared with Anna is possibly Aster.?..or feverfew?...anyone..?

...And pretty maids all in a row, row, row...Coleus cuttings for the plant event on the 29th September...


For those of you who missed it the strangest vine i have encountered...this vine reaches over trees and hedges..much to my nieghbours delight...NOT!!...it has this hairy green starshaped fruit...please!!...anyone!!?

I dont know how this pink spirea randomly got planted here but it did,next to the gate..

I didnt know the Iron Cross plant had pretty pink flowers...but i should...much like the Oxilis...

Last...but NOT least ,a BLACK tomato plant...I hope?Here is the fruit...it should turn a dark dark colour like Black...I am waiting...

That just about wraps it up for this Sunday...maybe someone out there has time to figure out what these plants may be...
Val :)
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ottawa_plantcycle/ JOIN THE FUN!!

No comments: